* The artwork will be matted but not framed. For information about the work or for purchasing, please contact me on the contact page of this website or by emailing me at
* The listed price does not include packaging, shipping, or the required 8% sales tax for New York state residents. Please contact me for the full price. (The artist will pay the shipping insurance.)
* Payment can be made by cashier's check, personal check, or money order.
* The artwork will usually be packaged and shipped by UPS and will be shipped within 10 days after your check has cleared my bank. (Jewelry will be shipped by the United States Postal Service.)
RETURN POLICY FOR UNDAMAGED WORK
* The artist must be notified of your intention to return the artwork within 7 days of its receipt. With written authorization from the artist, a refund of the list price will be sent once the work has been returned undamaged.
* The return packaging, shipping and shipping insurance costs are the responsibility of the buyer. Since no refund will be given by the artist for artwork that is returned
damaged and uninsured (even if the damage is not your fault), please insure the work for its full value. No insurance claim can be made if the work is not packaged, shipped, and insured by UPS or any other valid shipping agency.
RETURN POLICY FOR DAMAGED WORK
* If the artwork arrives damaged, please contact the artist immediately so a damage claim can be made.
* You must keep the original package so an UPS agent can examine it for insurance claim purposes. If you do not keep the original package, no insurance claim can be made,
and you will not be reimbursed by the artist.
* If the work is damaged beyond repair, you will be reimbursed for the full list price. If the work can be repaired, return it to artist, and you will be reimbursed for both the list price of the artwork and the return handling and shipping costs.
Please note: The artist retains and reserves the copyright and reproduction rights of the artwork.